background

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Deck the Halls

Deck the Halls Christmas Card

Hi there!

Another Christmas card using my favourite music note paper from CTMH. I just love paper that has music on it or writing of some sort.



The stamped sentiment is also from Close to My Heart as is the paper and the ornament and scroll work sticker. The Santa was created using my Expression and some gemstone paper that sparkles. The cartridge was Very Merry Tags. I simple clipped off the hole at the top where ribbon is supposed to go. This mini cart has great tags on it and they are very easy to make. I was very heavy on the ink on this card, but I like the effect.


On the inside, I simply adhered a sticker journal ling tag from the same pack of CTMH stickers.
Another card done!

No comments:

Post a Comment