background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Magic of Christmas

The Colour Green

The first card is one that centered on a dimensional sticker that I had purchased last year and never used. The Christmas tree has several shades of green on it, so I decided to focus on green.
I started with an A2 card that I made from half of a sheet of Gemstone paper in ivory. This paper has such a nice sparkle to it. In keeping with the outdoorsy theme of the tree, I found some green paper that had cute little reindeer on it. A little strip of green snowflake ribbon finished it off along with the sentiment stamped in green.

Naturally, I added a strip of the matching paper onto the inside.



The second card is the same as one I had made previously, only instead of blue, I focused on green and made paper and ribbon changes accordingly.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment