background

Monday, November 8, 2010

No cricut cuts on these babies!

Here are 2 more Thank You cards that I made, using strips of card stock that I had laying around and paper from my little 6 x 6 Dollar Store pads of paper. My cutting mat has lost its stickiness so I decided to just do a couple of cards using my paper cutter and one of my stencils from CM. I am very happy with how they turned out.


Card #1

At first I had the diamonds all centered within each other and then by accident when I set them aside, they slide into this pattern. I liked it and kept it! A couple of small pearls add a little glamour without too much bling. This card has a more masculine feel to it, I think.


Card #2

I love the burgandy and pink combination on the front of this card. The other colour is a dark gray which is the colour of the faint lines in the patterned paper. The inside was too dark to write on, so I added a piece of light gray card stock and made a little layered embellishment with a stamped sentiment on it. Overall, I think everything flowed together quite well on this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment