background

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Treat Bags

Happy Halloween


It was my stepdaughters' turn to bring the snack for Girl Guides this week. So I made Halloween cookies. Due to an unfortunate series of events, I ended up with less cookies than I had planned, (Distraction = burned cookies) so I decided presentation was even more important. This is a little "bag" that I made out of cardstock to house each girls' cookies. The picture is not that great but I think they turned out very cute.

First, I made 16 of the bags using 4 different colours. I used Plantin Schoolbook for this bag. I've numbered my pages to correspond to the buttons so I used #49 Italic at 6".








Then I use
d Wild Card for my embellishments. All were done at 3.5 ". I used #37 Icon for the spider and bat, Phrase for "Happy Halloween" and PhraseShift for "Boo".




My DH helped put the bags together. Next time I would consider using a lighter paper so that it feels more like a bag. We did a variety of combinations with the phrases and images and they turned out great! I hope the girls will like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment