background

Saturday, October 30, 2010

More Thanks

Well, the Halloween treat bags were a hit with the Girl Guiders! Today, I am just going to post some pictures of a few more Thank You cards I've done. Maybe they'll give you some ideas. I need to continue to work on creating cards. Some turn out so much better than others!


There is that coffee cup again. I really like how it cuts.


The inside was too dark so I matted it also to give a place to write.









And another example. This one was done using leftover bits from another card. The center was just an oval and I used Fiskar Sunflower scissors around it to make it looked scalloped. Then I used my small single hole punch and punched the holes to give it a lacey feel and of course, I used dimensionals to lift it up. I think this card would have benefitted from another mattin of dark purple under the polka dots. I've got to start trying more layers and step out of my comfort zone.


The inside of the card is simple embellished with a CM butterfly diecut that I had leftover.


No comments:

Post a Comment