background

Monday, March 14, 2011

CTMH

Hey there,

So I haven't been able to post any new pictures lately as my camera still isn't functioning. I have used my hubby's camera but cannot find the cord for uploading so I am still without pictures. However, with my birthday coming, I am hopeful that this issue will be resolved.

What have I been up to in the meantime? As most of you know, I fell in love with my Christmas papers from Close To My Heart this year. As I have come home from my great Central American adventure, I have used more and more of their products and so I thought it made more sense to become a Consultant. Why not try to add to my share of the family income and get a fantastic discount on product that I love? I have been working with my upline and friend, creating cards, getting organized and ready for my first official workshop this coming Saturday. I've also been spreading the news amongst family, friends and fellow scrapbook addicts that I am officially a Close to My Heart Consultant.

This is my website. www.hall.myctmh.com Check out our great line of papers and acrylic stamps. Everything is colour coordinated to make your scrapbooking life easier!

Until next time,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment